Originally posted by: bubblesort
Congo Alif🥳
Thank you Sumi❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: bubblesort
Congo Alif🥳
Thank you Sumi❤️
🤣Originally posted by: Patibabu
She did the same with bon. Karma is a *****
Jo bhi kaho...I loved it!!! ❤️
what does that mean??Originally posted by: Patibabu
I was laughing when he entered shouting la hoal wala kuwat, and mom was like astagfirullah. 🤣
Yesterday Bondita got to know what all Ani had done to find her through Rasiya , now I want Ani to know what all Bondu has done to escape the place 😛
He will be so proud
Originally posted by: blackhole
what does that mean??
Paro, astagfirullah means forgive him god.
Same...Ditto🤣Originally posted by: Patibabu
I was laughing when he entered shouting la hoal wala kuwat, and mom was like astagfirullah. 🤣
It means Allah shall pardon him...Originally posted by: blackhole
what does that mean??
Same...Ditto🤣
Oh and my mom literally facepalmed herself listening to his urdu. She literally said sasta nawab
Rasiya to bon - .... taki tumhare pati babu yaha aa paye, tum mil pao unse, aur tum dono ka ye pyara sa rishta yuhi majboot bana rahe...Hamesha❤️
Prathao ke bhanvar se..rasmo ke uljhano se aur samaj ke niyamo se upar badhkar ek nayi anokhe bandhan ki neev rakh pao tum dono..⭐️❤️
I want Rasiya to tell Ani what bon did there like she told bon about Ani.. 😆 and upar wala type speech Ani ko bhi de🤪🤣
Rasiya to bon - .... taki tumhare pati babu yaha aa paye, tum mil pao unse, aur tum dono ka ye pyara sa rishta yuhi majboot bana rahe...Hamesha❤️
Prathao ke bhanvar se..rasmo ke uljhano se aur samaj ke niyamo se upar badhkar ek nayi anokhe bandhan ki neev rakh pao tum dono..⭐️❤️
I want Rasiya to tell Ani what bon did there like she told bon about Ani.. 😆 and upar wala type speech Ani ko bhi de🤪🤣
Taki Ani ke dimag mein se zimmadari wala word forever nikal jai😎