i think ,She and Eijaz will be a great team. They both understand each other well
But somehow she’s hesitant to befriend him and nature of Eijaaz to not speak much, also doesn’t help.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i think ,She and Eijaz will be a great team. They both understand each other well
But somehow she’s hesitant to befriend him and nature of Eijaaz to not speak much, also doesn’t help.
But somehow she’s hesitant to befriend him and nature of Eijaaz to not speak much, also doesn’t help.
Aren't you watching unseen videos? 🤔
Aren't you watching unseen videos? 🤔
Not regularly 😳 is there any interesting video there? Why not paste it here? 😊
Not regularly 😳 is there any interesting video there? Why not paste it here? 😊
Nikki-Eijaz ki toh bahut saari videos hain
Nikki-Eijaz ki toh bahut saari videos hain
Early days I saw some, I didn’t think they would be having much interaction recently. Ok I will check those soon 😊
i think nikki has been sent to red zone 🤔
Red zones going to get more footage this week 😆
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
Red zones going to get more footage this week 😆
that's for sure
Nikki in red zone this week 😬
I did not like the way Rubi spoke about Nikki to Kavita.
It's her liking how she deals with the male attn she gets atleast she's upfront that she's not serious
I may not agree with some of her thinking but I do like that she is on the face.
I found that Rubi and hand kindoff ganged up on her and Rahul.
I guess only her equation with Eijaz is more or less intact
Originally posted by: AnjuRish
Nikki in red zone this week 😬
I did not like the way Rubi spoke about Nikki to Kavita.
It's her liking how she deals with the male attn she gets atleast she's upfront that she's not serious
I may not agree with some of her thinking but I do like that she is on the face.
I found that Rubi and hand kindoff ganged up on her and Rahul.
I guess only her equation with Eijaz is more or less intact
i hope she comes back soon in the main house