Kahi bidu 2time date toh nehi kar raha tum donon ko🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kahi bidu 2time date toh nehi kar raha tum donon ko🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: blackhole
it's not about brains... For me Ani is right to trust a friend... He's a real person n has no reason to doubt her. But kaka is rational n doesn't like her... S o he's more observant to see her faults n follies.
But I applaud him because he's not an emotional idiot like other itv characters
The best sasur of itv
Mahi you and your GIFs will one day kill me. Yaar kaha se lati hai ye bhayank gifs.🤣
Originally posted by: blackhole
watched!!!!!
I thought they would show the reunion of RuDi but alas kuch nahi se kuch behtar... Atleast they showed kaka's jalwa!
He is not blind but full on alert and noting all the points of the doubtful actions of mini! He's observing everything unlike other idiots of itv drama
Aww he even dropped the tea on her hand to see if she is blind🤣
Kaka rocks!!!❤️
I didn't watch yet 🤪🤣
But I watched the precap 🤣 dil ka sukkon 🤣 cracked the hell out of me 🤣
Kaka , I know only he can expose saudamini and it will be savage if he did 🤪 I can't wait for mini's dil wale puch dene chaa 😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
not you re... It's in general that we come to know that some people find it offending!😕
Ab kya hua?
i am heree🤣Me too late kya?? 😔
Originally posted by: Patibabu
The best sasur of itv
I am so in awe of him
Originally posted by: blackhole
not you re... It's in general that we come to know that some people find it offending!😕
Don't worry about others let's enjoy our talks😳🤗
I won't celebrate Dussehra na...
But our festival is also coming on Friday "Milad un Nabi"... Yeahh I am busy in that preparations..
Me too prefers to come at night..