Koi meherbani karke link de dena...Pretty please.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Koi meherbani karke link de dena...Pretty please.
Finally saw the promo after keeping the Tv on for more than an hour just to watch the promo
It’s Karva Chauth special from 28th-31st October and Riddhima was in the lehenga that she was wearing today as the upcoming Bts
So we the question ll se get a proper KC for RiAnsh🤔
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Finally saw the promo after keeping the Tv on for more than an hour just to watch the promo
It’s Karva Chauth special from 28th-31st October and Riddhima was in the lehenga that she was wearing today as the upcoming Bts
So poolside BTS is Riddhu dream
Originally posted by: rachufan
Finally watched the promo
Finally somebody did ,Kab aaya tha ??
So poolside BTS is Riddhu dream
I hope it’s not a dream for her, I honestly hope it won’t be a dream as I want it to happen for real. At least after the pool scene this happening is fine
So poolside BTS is Riddhu dream
thats what i feel...
Maine kaha tha ye dream hi hoga..😭
Originally posted by: arryline
Finally somebody did ,Kab aaya tha ??
I watched it too on tv few mins back
Noooio!!!
I don’t want this to be a dream and hoping it would be reality