Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
haan ji beeji ap kaun?
Co admin of this AT and at present an AWOL member 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
haan ji beeji ap kaun?
Co admin of this AT and at present an AWOL member 🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I don’t understand art but I really love seeing his paintings... and of course I wait for K to come and share the inspiration behind the art piece 😳
Same when he talks about his art it feels like it's coming from his heart. Thinks and speaks 😍😍😍😍😍
🤣🤣🤣 Asad 🤣🤣Originally posted by: weirdladki
Hoity Toity Miss New York 😂😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGz4qBFhZCX/?igshid=slogrjhgp49a
I want SBS bharpoor of K Shalini SJ Neha ka reunion 😎 Vikrant ko bhi lo 😔😓
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGfHhBphZAy/?igshid=15tjt5cq8bacm
After bhang wala confession this scene I love
That kabab main haddi yaha nahi aati tannu madam to kuch aur hi hota 😡
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
🤣🤣🤣 Asad 🤣🤣
I want SBS bharpoor of K Shalini SJ Neha ka reunion 😎 Vikrant ko bhi lo 😔😓
Kya maza aayega it would be a mad house once again 😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: weirdladki
Hoity Toity Miss New York 😂😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGz4qBFhZCX/?igshid=slogrjhgp49a
I still think yeh hoity toity uska khud ka tha ya dialogue writter ka tha 🤣
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGfHhBphZAy/?igshid=15tjt5cq8bacm
After bhang wala confession this scene I love
That kabab main haddi yaha nahi aati tannu madam to kuch aur hi hota 😡
Hiiiiii 🤗
My truth your truth our truth ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈