I love Karan’s new paintings 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love Karan’s new paintings 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I love Karan’s new paintings 🤩🤩🤩🤩
What great use of colours and so vibrant I never like art and drawings but this man can make me love anything I guess 😳🤦🤦
Odri the magician has done a great job ♥️♥️♥️
I know I just love it. 💖🤩✨
I can probably write and write about his paintings! I love how he actually sends across meanings and messages through them! Best things in the world right now ❤️
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
What great use of colours and so vibrant I never like art and drawings but this man can make me love anything I guess 😳🤦🤦
I don’t understand art but I really love seeing his paintings... and of course I wait for K to come and share the inspiration behind the art piece 😳
write na write for us 🤩Originally posted by: weirdladki
I can probably write and write about his paintings! I love how he actually sends across meanings and messages through them! Best things in the world right now ❤️
haan ji beeji ap kaun?Originally posted by: Niyati_T
I don’t understand art but I really love seeing his paintings... and of course I wait for K to come and share the inspiration behind the art piece 😳