I understood one thing today- Ani has a very bright future in natak Mandli🤣🤣
Nautanki kahin ka🤪 I so enjoyed it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I understood one thing today- Ani has a very bright future in natak Mandli🤣🤣
Nautanki kahin ka🤪 I so enjoyed it😆
Anirudh said in sneek peek to Rasiya Bai(Asking for Bon's whereabouts) DIL KA SUKOON KAHA AUR KAISE MILEGA🤪🤣
Ye toh aashiqon ki tarah puch raha h😆
Bondita is dil ka sukoon of Anirudh🤣🤣
What is this🤣
Ani leaves if they cant let him check he is going,
he is like; stop me tarabai please stop me🤣
tarabai: suniye huzoor!
Aage dekhiye;
Rasiya giving ishaara to Ani
Reunion either today last minute or tomorrow.
Ani in aage dekhiye- dil ka sukoon kahan milega?❤️
Bondu has become his dil ka sukoon❤️
Don't worry Sujz! Do well and hoping everything will be back to normal atleast after new year!!
idk what am I supposed to do for boards
better if they'd cancelled this academic year, its just useless.
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I understood one thing today- Ani has a very bright future in natak Mandli🤣🤣
Nautanki kahin ka🤪 I so enjoyed it😆
Rather than a barrister . Right Shre?🤣🤣🤣
Just kidding
Originally posted by: listmist
He is connecting well bas beech me wapas bewakoofi na kare
I think he has almost connected the dots, he had flashback of Ani saying he fell asleep at Mini's place seeing the sleeping pills, so I think he has pretty much understood everything
He needs to confirm or prove I guess
dil ka sukoon means?
Ani's heart gets solace with Bondita🤪 chakkar kya hai boss