Originally posted by: Andetheres
In this cc , thread 1 had 1201 replies ...
Do you think we will cross that in this thread ..?!
Let's see😈
But it doesn't matter though🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Andetheres
In this cc , thread 1 had 1201 replies ...
Do you think we will cross that in this thread ..?!
Let's see😈
But it doesn't matter though🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
thank god ande..I'm writing that only, even if you say godfather I will give door of happiness only 🤣🤣
Then why did you ask😡
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Then why did you ask😡
By the way ....you are eating breakfast or lunch?! 🤔
Just 11 more pages to finish .... please talk something ... after completing this thread.. I won’t disturb anyone .... I just want to know the sheep game results 🙄

Originally posted by: Andetheres
Just 11 more pages to finish .... please talk something ... after completing this thread.. I won’t disturb anyone .... I just want to know the sheep game results 🙄
To move the pages with one extra post🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
oh miss resident evil..shut up🤣🤣
Zombieeeeeeeeee👾