I just watch the episodes once and then watch their scenes on loop..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just watch the episodes once and then watch their scenes on loop..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
V for Vansh Raisighania 🤣😉
No yaar...I actually commented about this in AT too...n explained (in my own amateur way) to arryline why I think the way it is.
Page number yaad nahi. 😛
I swear I did not.
Kyun kissi aur ne bhi yeh point raise kiya hain kya? Link bhejna zara...
Naahhhhhh
Meine ainvayi poocha
No yaar...I actually commented about this in AT too...n explained (in my own amateur way) to arryline why I think the way it is.
Page number yaad nahi. 😛
I know what V means I was just pulling your legs re..😜😜
Much needed.
While I love the wifey things...but currently, Riddhima seems to have lost her spunk. She needs to become her older self again with this tantrum throwing hubby.
She needs to stop being a doormat.
Seems like my "V" comment has grabbed attention. 🤣
What's "V"? Guess guess...
Kya hai Amrita, innocent bachi like me can’t get it 😇
No yaar...I actually commented about this in AT too...n explained (in my own amateur way) to arryline why I think the way it is.
Page number yaad nahi. 😛
Y usko pata 🤣 Directly indirectly it can also be the later option you mentioned
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
She needs to stop being a doormat. F
Her character growth has layers of this only 🤣
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
🤣🤣Love you Amrita. You kill me 😁
I hope you understand what I was referring to? If you did...do you agree?
Hahahaha me too! Started watching regularly when she moved into the house. I miss those days.