isse pahele ke scenes me kaha thi tu ?Originally posted by: merryyura
The first scene of riansh that I saw and then I decided to start watching the show..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
isse pahele ke scenes me kaha thi tu ?Originally posted by: merryyura
The first scene of riansh that I saw and then I decided to start watching the show..
🤣🤣Love you Amrita. You kill me 😁
Originally posted by: merryyura
The first scene of riansh that I saw and then I decided to start watching the show..
🙌...same here.
But I didn't watch the show. ..just their scenes.
Seems like my "V" comment has grabbed attention. 🤣
What's "V"? Guess guess...
Seems like my "V" comment has grabbed attention. 🤣
What's "V"? Guess guess...
V for Vansh Raisighania 🤣😉
Seems like my "V" comment has grabbed attention. 🤣
What's "V"? Guess guess...
U commented on ig kya 🤣
Me 2.
I'm not stalking you 😆.
I just agree with everything today🤣
How's mission "Keep husband close, but sautan closer" going😉😛
Seems like Ridz will bring ragz to VR mansion 🤣
Me 1789096543368999x
I think Rags presence will eventually wake that Ridhz up from her current comatose state.
Much needed.
While I love the wifey things...but currently, Riddhima seems to have lost her spunk. She needs to become her older self again with this tantrum throwing hubby.
Originally posted by: Aromaticglitter
U commented on ig kya 🤣
I swear I did not.
Kyun kissi aur ne bhi yeh point raise kiya hain kya? Link bhejna zara...
Originally posted by: JP3THHRXGCI3B4J6
isse pahele ke scenes me kaha thi tu ?
Show dekhne ka koi plan nahi tha
Ek din aise hi channel change kiya toh riddhima dikhi, cruise ko jate huye.
Then phir channel change kar diya
Next day jab wapas colors lagaya toh yeh scene as raha tha. Uss din dekha pura episode and then show dekhne ka decide kiya..