Friday episode:
अरु आणि शेखर scene खूप छान.
कांचन ने रुध्द ची बाजू घेऊन अरु ला खूप सुनावलं😒.
अनघा आणि अरु संभाषण also good.
रुद्ध ने संजना ला पण सुनावलं. एकंदरीत चिडचिडा episode होता कालचा.
हा याच्यावर चिडतो, तो त्याच्यावर.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Friday episode:
अरु आणि शेखर scene खूप छान.
कांचन ने रुध्द ची बाजू घेऊन अरु ला खूप सुनावलं😒.
अनघा आणि अरु संभाषण also good.
रुद्ध ने संजना ला पण सुनावलं. एकंदरीत चिडचिडा episode होता कालचा.
हा याच्यावर चिडतो, तो त्याच्यावर.
Saturday episode:
again a very well written and executed face off between aru and kanchan. Tyala nakki face off asa nahi mhanta yenar.pan scene chhan hota.
अरु चा logic एकदम तोडीस तोड .
कांचन पण तिच्या जागी बरोबर.
रुद्ध is the one who is constantly WRONG.
यश ला हाकलून देतो रुध्द घरातून, बघुया next week मध्ये काय दाखवतात.
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi
Saturday episode:
again a very well written and executed face off between aru and kanchan. Tyala nakki face off asa nahi mhanta yenar.pan scene chhan hota.
अरु चा logic एकदम तोडीस तोड .
कांचन पण तिच्या जागी बरोबर.
रुद्ध is the one who is constantly WRONG.
यश ला हाकलून देतो रुध्द घरातून, बघुया next week मध्ये काय दाखवतात.
I wish Appa had spoken up a little more and stood for Aru. Seems like Yash will leave home.
Btw, they haven't shown Abhi all of last week.
I too wish Appa had spoken up but Aru... My lady... She just fought back and how... Todis tod uttara dili saasula.... Ani ekdum masta....
I too wish Appa had spoken up but Aru... My lady... She just fought back and how... Todis tod uttara dili saasula.... Ani ekdum masta....
Ikr...I was cheering for her...you go girl.
25 freaking years she did nothing for herself and now if she spends a couple hours in a day for herself, it's an issue for Kanchan and ruddha.
I knew it very well that Kanchan will always side Ruddha.... The way she spoke I was like get lost.... But Aru.... My my... She finally have found her voice.... I am curious to find about Yash now... As he is the biggest supporter of Aru Ruddha will definitely try to cut him off....
I knew it very well that Kanchan will always side Ruddha.... The way she spoke I was like get lost.... But Aru.... My my... She finally have found her voice.... I am curious to find about Yash now... As he is the biggest supporter of Aru Ruddha will definitely try to cut him off....
Yes, ruddha is cutting off any support that Aru has so that she concedes and goes back to her old ways.
Regarding Kanchan, she'll praise Aru only if she dances to her and ruddha's. tunes.
Again Kanchan confronts Aru about taking care of ruddha. Pre-cap- Anagha is there to pick up Aru for driving lesson and Kanchan asks her to leave. She tells her Aru won't be able to learn how to drive from her.
Originally posted by: NerdyMukta
Again Kanchan confronts Aru about taking care of ruddha. Pre-cap- Anagha is there to pick up Aru for driving lesson and Kanchan asks her to leave. She tells her Aru won't be able to learn how to drive from her.
परस्पर निर्णय का घेतला कांचन ने अरु च्या वतीने?😡 अरु ला विचारलं का एकदा तरी?😒
टिपिकल सास बहू drama करू नका रे please.
आम्ही तेच ते बघून जाम पकलो आहोत.
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi
परस्पर निर्णय का घेतला कांचन ने अरु च्या वतीने?😡 अरु ला विचारलं का एकदा तरी?😒
टिपिकल सास बहू drama करू नका रे please.
आम्ही तेच ते बघून जाम पकलो आहोत.
Naahi honaar typical saas bahu drama...I hope.
Pre cap also showed that Aru runs after Anagha and asks her to wait.
Pratyek Aai la aplya mulapudhe kahihi disat naahi, bhale to 50 varshancha asel...and that's a fact.