that is cutei remember when i went on a trip to philadelphia when i was in 5th grade, there used to be a dog i ve met ..peekabook...was a golden retriever..very friendly dog
was it called peekabook or peekaboo?
I like golden retrievers
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
that is cutei remember when i went on a trip to philadelphia when i was in 5th grade, there used to be a dog i ve met ..peekabook...was a golden retriever..very friendly dog
was it called peekabook or peekaboo?
I like golden retrievers
She drove all the way up for around 3 hrs. both ways to eat a bowl of salad..........🤣🤣🤣

take care I hope you get a break from work.Originally posted by: 5WI43CVXAQ5WYQ7D
ha ha ha...almost...yesterday...also ...I came in [hases...couldn't stay that long....need to work over the weekend....
do you have night shifts? I heard some people do shifts from 7pm to 7am (ghost hours)
peekaboo...sorry was a typoOriginally posted by: priya185
that is cute
was it called peekabook or peekaboo?
I like golden retrievers
Haha I am sure she could make that herselfOriginally posted by: O5C5A2OADRXSNT52
She drove all the way up for around 3 hrs. both ways to eat a bowl of salad..........🤣🤣🤣
Nice gif is that Chris Evans
lol average...limited food option for veg ppl
Originally posted by: priya185
take care I hope you get a break from work.
do you have night shifts? I heard some people do shifts from 7pm to 7am (ghost hours)
Thank you...yes...I do...all the possible & impossible hours.....it's 12 hours for on duty.....
lol i at least had the energy to drive despite a salad..Originally posted by: QQFKQVMOH644UL6C
She drove all the way up for around 3 hrs. both ways to eat a bowl of salad..........🤣🤣🤣
yes looks like himOriginally posted by: priya185
Haha I am sure she could make that herself
Nice gif is that Chris Evans
Originally posted by: priya185
Haha I am sure she could make that herself
Nice gif is that Chris Evans
she could have done a better job.......Yes...you're good at this game gurl.👍🏼
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5