Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Is that a wrinkle or its an edit?
Whats up with peepz editing his face😆
cute picture even ignored kurta
I am fed up with weird IG edit trend nowadays🤔
Its a really cute pic.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Is that a wrinkle or its an edit?
Whats up with peepz editing his face😆
cute picture even ignored kurta
I am fed up with weird IG edit trend nowadays🤔
Its a really cute pic.
Mata ke gunn gao ki ritu ki favorite herone ka kuch update nahi aya😆
nahi bulaya hai use aaj
He has forehead mark if he raises eyebrows.Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
There is some mark maybe camera angle. In last couple of pics i have seen people doing weird edits on his face😆
I was thinking the sameOriginally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
I guess there still a 0.000001% chance we get any tidbits about prachi
Uski pic to sabse pehle share ho gayi. 😆Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Mata ke gunn gao ki ritu ki favorite herone ka kuch update nahi aya😆
nahi bulaya hai use aaj
Originally posted by: livelytanu
He has forehead mark if he raises eyebrows.
ok so thats not an edit I guess
Yes. It was night time in the pic.
New thread has not yet been made by shona. Guess we have to slow down. 😆
This means the pista dress is Dussehra look😒 but whats with the obscurity😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3