Purely on entertainment
Urvashi dholakiya , Gautam Gulati, Gauahar Khan wale season 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Purely on entertainment
Urvashi dholakiya , Gautam Gulati, Gauahar Khan wale season 🥳
Me too , after BB5.
Any gautians here?
Me😳
I was so damn crazy about him during bb8. Wo bat alag hai GG disappeared after that but I still love him somewhere in my heart.
I don’t think I’ve loved a contestant the way i supported GG. Ummm Ok Sid Shukla is another one. Both are my all time favs☺️
11 and 13
11 because of Vikas and 13 because of shehnaz
Originally posted by: ShadowImbue
For me favorite seasons were favorite one's because of unique personalities who were entertaining. Entertainment isn't about being funny its about developing a connection despite of flaws.
BB5-Sky
BB8-Sonali
BB11-Arshi
BB13-Sana
Didn't watch season 3,4,7 and 10. Supported Mandana in BB9 but that season wasn't memorable or favorite one. BB12 was average nobody stood out.
We may have a cosmic connection. 😆
Nothing comes close to BB13 & 8!!! Absolutely legendary seasons with most variety of different personalities.
BB8 & BB13....I cant chose one. Most interesting housemates and a lot of drama that didn't look forced.
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Nothing comes close to BB13 & 8!!! Absolutely legendary seasons with most variety of different personalities.
Sadly, I missed BB11 and BB13. They seem to be really interesting seasons.
Season 11.. That was the best for me.
Season 8 where I was crazy actually about Goutham. Not liked Tanna but now I like Tanna than Gulati.
Season 11 was best where I rooted for vikas.followed him in twitter.but my opinion changed about him in season13 I can't tolerate him now.