Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I thought the topic was about SSR and the protest
But the only thing I can see here is SRK
Am I missing something?
Then why did you post this picture? 😆
Post the other things 😆
I am showing you and informing you! Just pay attention!
Already missed all the articles by BBC, NYTimes about how the party with the underworld mafia
Please continue! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
Coming on the heels of Jigra, another film that failed to make the impact many expected at the box office, this setback has only strengthened...
4