Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haan important call tha.. HOD ka.... Isiliye😭
Haan important call tha.. HOD ka.... Isiliye😭
Okay. Tumhari marzi. Main kya hi bolu. 😊
Night work diya hai bande ne.. Inhe kya hi kahe hum...🤔
Night work diya hai bande ne.. Inhe kya hi kahe hum...🤔
You were to leave the job na?
Haan lekin December tak nahi chodh sakti na..
Haan lekin December tak nahi chodh sakti na..
Oh. Phir uske baad? Why are you leaving the job? Health issues?
Health issues ke saath kuch personal issues bhi hai re...
That's why I am discontinuing my studies too this December ..
I am just there to complete my 13th paper which I am committed to work for them..
I am fine.
Thank You.