Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Krishna bhai's roomate
You're the only one here who calls him bhai😆
I was gonna comment on it when you first did😆
Then you cleared the air.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Krishna bhai's roomate
You're the only one here who calls him bhai😆
I was gonna comment on it when you first did😆
Then you cleared the air.
je baat😆
O teri ye kaise miss ho gaya
When i typed in google said do you mean priyank sharma
As per my calculation, yes😆
KKB ke "oscar-worthy" brain wale writers ke Math ka pata nehi.
No. I am from Bangladesh. I grew up watching hindi serials and Bollywood movies. So I know Hindi
I find it weird to introduce in introduction threads never did it in other forums as well. ajeeb hai aisa lagta hai school vali feeling hai
I am the one who always stays away from fights and IDK how I am the only one ends up in silly arguments with random people from different fandoms every time😆
I don't even mock any character/show publicly.
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
You're the only one here who calls him bhai😆
I was gonna comment on it when you first did😆
Then you cleared the air.
I have seen girls calling him bhaiyya and mugs di on your insta videos as well😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3