Originally posted by: Yoyogirll
I actually forgot 😆 I was trying to find the movie name and no it's not maang varo sajana
Dont know, tell.
Also pathaka and GumGum bhi bol do 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Yoyogirll
I actually forgot 😆 I was trying to find the movie name and no it's not maang varo sajana
Dont know, tell.
Also pathaka and GumGum bhi bol do 😭
Right
2 boys don't study for college entrance but still get in the coege after meeting two other boys and a lady don
Originally posted by: Minionite
Tevar - that bolded part gives it away...at least that's what I think it is.
Tevar didn't have three/four protagonists, neither it had a dead person.
Another Hint: The movie was a little like a documentary on Mumbai.
Originally posted by: 4HQXNWDDDA6S5XOQ
Girl's also got an admirer... girl is like a princess but the admirer is a pauper. Pauper, a Salman fan, dreams of becoming a hero someday.
24hrs ho gaye. Ab jawab nahi toh hero ka Naam bol do. Is it a horror flick or romcom?
Originally posted by: 7VTH7Y5D25HG2ONW
Tevar didn't have three/four protagonists, neither it had a dead person.
Another Hint: The movie was a little like a documentary on Mumbai.
Only movie with a dead girl I can think of right now is Golmaal 4.
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Only movie with a dead girl I can think of right now is Golmaal 4.
LOL. Lagta hai forum mein koi Aamir fan bacha nahin, It was Dhobi Ghat aka Mumbai Diaries.
A child gets lost in a city, ends up in prison, runs away from prison and becomes a murderer.
A girl gets stalked everywhere by her creepy neighbor who falls in love with her at first sight.
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
A girl gets stalked everywhere by her creepy neighbor who falls in love with her at first sight.
Ek Deewana Tha.
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
33