Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Precap: Haila kitna foreshadowing! Meenu promised Nanu if they find suitable girls for both boys then ek hi mandap mein dono ki shadi karva degi 

Matlab tabhi se makers had planned KuKu ki 2nd shadi alongwith MishBir’s 1st shadi? 😔

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Precap: Haila kitna foreshadowing! Meenu promised Nanu if they find suitable girls for both boys then ek hi mandap mein dono ki shadi karva degi 

Matlab tabhi se makers had planned KuKu ki 2nd shadi alongwith MishBir’s 1st shadi? 😔

kitne kanjoos producers, always thinking about cost-cutting 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Found it! It's called Chattardi, located in Bhuj

https://www.vikipandit.com/chattardi/

Wow, Thanks! This looks fascinating! Would love to visit Rann of Kutch, Bhuj and Rajkot someday. I’ve lived in Ahmedabad and we visited Somnath and SasanGir Forest 

pallavi25 thumbnail

Just checked on google, Bhuj is 5 hours by car from Rajkot 🤣

pallavi25 thumbnail

Girls, I have to call it a night now! Tomorrow we can do episodes 4 and 5.

Good Night! 🤗

pallavi25 thumbnail

Before leaving just want to say the temple scene is really entertaining and riveting! Mishbir even without seeing each other they still manage to build an unseen chemistry. Like Andekha anjaana koi jo Dil per dastak de jaye 🤗

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

Found it! It's called Chattardi, located in Bhuj

https://www.vikipandit.com/chattardi/

cool 👍🏼 yeah, that place was really nice. points to the cvs for that 😎

m4manju thumbnail

Just checked on google, Bhuj is 5 hours by car from Rajkot 🤣

so mishbir drove 5 hours and back within that short time? 🤣 they for sure had chartered planes 😎

m4manju thumbnail

I wish they had shown nice wedding tracks without any negative drama though ...i mean some drama was ok but so much negativity was not needed...It would have been so nice to see mishbir enjoying their siblings' wedding without meenu's tension dancing on their head  and then their own nice elaborate wedding.

m4manju thumbnail

Before leaving just want to say the temple scene is really entertaining and riveting! Mishbir even without seeing each other they still manage to build an unseen chemistry. Like Andekha anjaana koi jo Dil per dastak de jaye 🤗

bold - ❤️ they really keep you hooked right from their first meeting in the very first episode 😎

good night di 🤗 me also off to sleep now.  see you all on new thread of EDT 🥳

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago