lol 😂 minion had come in to do this lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
lol 😂 minion had come in to do this lol
Hi Meena🤗hi vagee
She wasn't like complaining but she acknowledged that it was affecting her mental health because she felt so isolated. It made me appreciate that I have my roommate who I can spend time with
Obviously...why she will complain...glad to hear that she recognized and paying attention to it.......alone in this situation is even worse.....
lol isa & i discussed this befoer---> trump equates to BB & biden equates to rajendra chacha lol
Honestly it's like watching two kids argue 😆 like we're seriously 🤬 (sorry for my harsh language)
wassup ..hows ur health?Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Hi Meena🤗
lol isa & i discussed this befoer---> trump equates to BB & biden equates to rajendra chacha lol
Yes...that's what I just mentioned.......
That is Maya Jaisingh's secret face mask with Diwali Lights Glow technologyHi Vagee! How are you feeling now? Is that a face mask or face pack?
random guy on youtube takes the apple slicing on the cake 🤪
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5