Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Nope...had to work...I & Meena discussed this... a few mins. earlier.....
an apple [juice] a day keeps illnesses away...
Bhagee...Me is Vagee...your Maya Jaisingh...tum mujhe bhul gayi Razia😭Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Yaar Bhagee🤣 Kya idea hai sab jai jai karte hai to add hi kar dala👍🏼🤣
hi vageeOriginally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Thanks Alina😭
I am good...just woke up😆
lol i lost energy after the previous one...its just a political drama & the mediator was cringing this morning about her experience vs the previous one..
Honestly it's like watching two kids argue 😆 like we're seriously 🤬 (sorry for my harsh language)
Alina Didi🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5