yeah..just the craze is gone..cant reject it...Originally posted by: 7D3Z6XOLTDDPSZ7P
I don't blame you....it's just coming from the fatigue of long term.....quarantine......what is unavoidable...qs how long.......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
yeah..just the craze is gone..cant reject it...Originally posted by: 7D3Z6XOLTDDPSZ7P
I don't blame you....it's just coming from the fatigue of long term.....quarantine......what is unavoidable...qs how long.......
med school is studying alina
Here...comes...our hard working...Meena....buddy.......🤣 yes, it is....
oh ho...the expressive doc is here <3
Yessss I'm here! How are you Meena?
yup...rodney <3
Do any of you remember the movie Robots? I used to watch it a lot as a kid....such an underrated gem
yeah..just the craze is gone..cant reject it...
That's why we're more concerned and hoping it doesn't become worse than spring......
lol im not hard working..thats u guys...im just a lazy bum on fridays lol...Originally posted by: ZRM57SV35CBE32D4
Here...comes...our hard working...Meena....buddy.......🤣 yes, it is....
Do any of you remember the movie Robots? I used to watch it a lot as a kid....such an underrated gem
Yes...I do...I have those miniature figures....still somewhere......
i hope so too..also if dates change & stuff..then its just a turn offOriginally posted by: M2WKQIKB5L3FKVMM
That's why we're more concerned and hoping it doesn't become worse than spring......
Originally posted by: 64FBI74FVMKG654L
I wish I'm or can be....you reminded me I've to confirm a couple of meetings for tomorrow....I'm doing OK...just looking to take a break...but cases are flaring up...everywhere...it looks like going to be worse than the spring......
Yeah kinda worried about what is about to hit....yet everyone is still acting like everything is getting better??? Some of my classmates were talking about how we'll be back to in-person classes in spring and I was literally laughing like they seriously think that going to happen....looks like I'll be graduating from Zoom School of Medicine 🤣 but honestly, this zoom fatigue is real
good & u ? hows med school going for u?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5