You sure about that?

LOL IF always makes us do the picture matching thing when logging to make sure we're not bots 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You sure about that?

LOL IF always makes us do the picture matching thing when logging to make sure we're not bots 😆
LOL I wrote something like I'd rather not go down that memory lane and then you said let it go...and it reminded me of frozen 😆 sorry for being lame :(
No need to blame yourself...we all do the same.....

lol the scoring was interesting😆
I know what do you mean........... I'm not a big fan of baseball...just watch the world series.......
You sure about that?
LOL IF always makes us do the picture matching thing when logging to make sure we're not bots 😆
Not IF...many others started doing the same...most often I take quite a few times to pass.......mostly due to my habit of going behind the dots.........🤣
No...doubt......bots are not DQ........😉
oh ho...the expressive doc is here <3
yeah just not interested for this season for some reason..
I know what do you mean........... I'm not a big fan of baseball...just watch the world series.......
med school is studying alina
I wish I'm or can be....you reminded me I've to confirm a couple of meetings for tomorrow....I'm doing OK...just looking to take a break...but cases are flaring up...everywhere...it looks like going to be worse than the spring......
Not IF...many others started doing the same...most often I take quite a few times to pass.......mostly due to my habit of going behind the dots.........🤣
No...doubt......bots are not DQ........😉
Do any of you remember the movie Robots? I used to watch it a lot as a kid....such an underrated gem
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5