Yes ma.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes ma.
Oh. Did you get your phone fixed?😲
Me too having same problem ma.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hmm. Okay. Hope it's fixed. I don't seem to have any such problems? Your PM box is empty na? Maybe you filled it up already😆
Not yet.
My pm box is filled with thousands of messages...Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hmm. Okay. Hope it's fixed. I don't seem to have any such problems? Your PM box is empty na? Maybe you filled it up already😆
I accept that Shaheen is your old friend but me not enemy. You didn't even reply properly to my hello😭🥺
Then you too report it na Akka.Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Me too having same problem ma.
My pm box is filled with thousands of messages...
I meant, I hope you still have PMs left. Every rank has some fixed no. Of PMs only. 😆