Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Oh that bewakufi dialogue is actually shravan going "main koi bewakuf toh tha nai jo kisi ki bewakufi ban gaya" and then he goes onto say the abtak usne meri bewakufi dekhi hai😛

AreYaar thumbnail

Just started watching the epi....

LMAO pehla scene hi comedy hai....they are trying to suddenly play "light hearted" music on Suman and showing ki woh Chachi ki kisi baat ko bura nahin maanti and unki hi beti hai😕🤣......

Sumo Devi ka whitewashing abhyaan shuru😆

Khyati8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LMAO Chomu remains a Chomu only then🤣.....toh kya faltu ki gusse waali acting kar raha tha Shravan ke saamne?

LOL@ Shravan now wanting to reveal Suman ka bachpanaa😕....lol bhai is sab mein SOPHIE kahaan fit hogi?😆

Shravan himself calls their relationship a bewakoofi now but Suman bolti hai toh bura lagta hai ise I guess😆....and ditto for Suman....khud jitni marzi gaaliyaan de le relationship ko, she feels bad if Shravan dismisses it😆

U watch shayad samjh aayega aur😆

Chomu is an useless chomu.😆

Shravan ka i think hearing it from vikram made him lose his cool more🤣 but suman ka none of it mattered to me ever i guess hit him. It was always an infatuation bachpana and stuff. But suman aise hi baat karti hai toh kya dil pe lena ab🤣

Shravan wants to annoy suman jo woh chahti hai yeh uska ulta karega. 

Khyati8 thumbnail

Surprisingly aaj some unusual people on the tag are pissed at suman for being so harsh to shravan🤣

Shravan why does he want to irritate suman anyway🤣 woh wese bhi alag hi zone main rehti hai🤣

He only agreed to stay at tiwari house to piss her off. But then he also gets hurt by her actions. LOL shravan get a grip. 

And suman she cares a damn but then is so fixated on shravan sleeping on a chair without pillow and blanket. Pagal log hai dono. 

And how is sophie going to fit in this kidhar se tapka rahi hai woh🤣

Edited by Khyati8 - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

LOL Shravan may manage to call her immature ghuma phiraa ke😛....apne tareeke se.....haha....I hope SOLID bheja fry kare Suman ka....she deserves it😈.

Re: house....lol I dunno...there's another random spoiler claiming he's bought the house....but that seems unlikely right now😆....tenant hi hoga...they probably just showed the key in the promo to show that he's coming to stay....Suman itni easily ghar hand over thodi na kar degi😆.

But yeah she will again likely accuse him of "snatching" things from her....pehle baapu aur ab ghar😆

Rofl that'd be hilarious ke apna ghar bech ke bajoo ka khareed liya and will be so pointless unless he buys is to preserve sumo  devi ki "memories " and that  will make him the hero in her nazar again 🤔 at some point 

AreYaar thumbnail

LOL dekh liya Vik-Shravan scene😆

Yeh Chomu ekdum ghatiya actor hai😆.....what faltu acting he did trying to fake anger and then laughing the whole thing off.....*rolls eyes*.....but my suspicion on him grows....kuch aur cheezein pata lagi....like iski bhi 2-3 GFs thi pehle....and he still likely won't be happy if he finds out there is still something b/w SS. 

Sumo Rani ne 100 times repeat kar diya ki bachpanaa tha, farak nahin padta....lol toh ab Shravan isi point pe retaliate karega cuz abhi bhi is dumbo ko hurt feel hota hai over being dismissed by Suman.....smh.

Best bit of the scene was Shravan telling Vik ki Vikram-Sumo ek duje ke liye bane hain🤣🤣.....yeh sabse bada SACH bola aaj Shravan miyaan ne👏😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khyati8

Surprisingly aaj some unusual people on the tag are pissed at suman for being so harsh to shravan🤣

Kya? Kya? Kya?😲🤣.....AB jaake logon ko lag raha hai Suman harsh ho rahi hai? NOW?🤣

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aaj ka sneak peek bhi blahh hi hai😆.....mostly a rehash of the precap scenes. 

Sumo Rani ne khud se gun se target hit kar liya and Shravan ko gyaan de rahi hai about how he shouldn't rely on others for support😆.....the irony is always endless with this girl.....lol

Uhhh but he isn't  relying sumo devi khud se chipku ho rahi thi usne toh nahi kaha  I need your support  or my kandha needs your kandha😆 sumo devi had the urge to be touchy  feely and make brownie points in front if CO 

Khyati8 thumbnail

LOL dekh liya Vik-Shravan scene😆

Yeh Chomu ekdum ghatiya actor hai😆.....what faltu acting he did trying to fake anger and then laughing the whole thing off.....*rolls eyes*.....but my suspicion on him grows....kuch aur cheezein pata lagi....like iski bhi 2-3 GFs thi pehle....and he still likely won't be happy if he finds out there is still something b/w SS. 

Sumo Rani ne 100 times repeat kar diya ki bachpanaa tha, farak nahin padta....lol toh ab Shravan isi point pe retaliate karega cuz abhi bhi is dumbo ko hurt feel hota hai over being dismissed by Suman.....smh.

Best bit of the scene was Shravan telling Vik ki Vikram-Sumo ek duje ke liye bane hain🤣🤣.....yeh sabse bada SACH bola aaj Shravan miyaan ne👏😆

And i am annoyed by it shravan bhai ab tak farak padhta hai tumko. Yaar maan gaye na chota chapter tha uski life ka toh how do u still feel so bad about it to be so hurt. 

LOL yes shravan ne woh sach bola🤣 viku and sumo the real OTP❤️🤣

But shravan ka logic kya hai vikram ne hurt nai karna but suman ko bhi retaliate karna hai about dismissing him so easily ?😕

Khyati8 thumbnail

Fahad is very bad an actor that even a newcomer overshadows him very easily😳😆

Oh and Vikram ka halka phula pyaar tha...itna halka phula ki ghar se hi bhaag gaye dono🤣

But u see it too AY that he seems way too accommodating to everything. I feel koi toh jhol hai Yaa phir acting jhol bhi ho sakta hai but still. I feel when he gets to know the extent of this bachpana wont be as happy also wont like the fact he was being used