Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: YehRashiThi
Chachi 420😆
I just read the synopsis - wow - that's a very melodramatic spin on Mrs Doubtfire. 😆
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Mang bharo sajana 🤔? But in that he was married to both. It was very shitty movie
I actually forgot 😆 I was trying to find the movie name and no it's not maang varo sajana
I just read the synopsis - wow - that's a very melodramatic spin on Mrs Doubtfire. 😆
It’s a very twisted spin actually, but a really funny one too once U know the answer :)
Interesting.
engineer impresses girlfriend’s dad by putting a vacuum cleaner in his older daughter
Originally posted by: Yoyogirll
A woman has to eventually suicide because of another who suspects her husband is cheating on her with that woman.
Oh is this Souten? That Rajesh Khanna movie. I think Padmini Kolhapure's character killed herself at the end.
Interesting.
engineer impresses girlfriend’s dad by putting a vacuum cleaner in his older daughter
3 Idiots 😆
Man applies for loan. Man gets rejected for loan. Man's son takes revenge by destroying Bank.
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
33