The offscreen pics are making me wary that we won't be getting Pranbir for long. Hope I am wrong.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The offscreen pics are making me wary that we won't be getting Pranbir for long. Hope I am wrong.
From 22nd Nov new show start on sat - Sun 9.00 PM
Means after 21st Nov our show again air on Mon-Fri 9.00 PM only
Now this pandal is offscreen or onscreen? 😕. Looks like Pooja is in her normal clothes. And Krishna in clothes of the sets. 😕
My blood is red too like their clothes and is boiling.😡
I am irritated with that as well. . Even offsceen is not interesting. 🥱Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Why did wear matching outfits 😡🤬
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGsRR-uhlSp/?igshid=1gg87resk67ds
Okay maybe the theme is red and Prachi is going to have that kind of outfit as well. Fingers crossed.Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
My blood is red too like their clothes and is boiling.😡
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Why did wear matching outfits 😡
I don't think this will be reha look ... it can be off screen
Originally posted by: livelytanu
Now this pandal is offscreen or onscreen? 😕. Looks like Pooja is in her normal clothes. And Krishna in clothes of the sets. 😕
I also feel the same
But where is Mugdha ?
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3