Pravisht itna chocolaty kyun hai? ☺️☺️🤣
Btw Mahi last EDT locked to here I am announcing I love you baby 🤗❤️
But I love legpulling of both of you twinnies 😆❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pravisht itna chocolaty kyun hai? ☺️☺️🤣
Btw Mahi last EDT locked to here I am announcing I love you baby 🤗❤️
But I love legpulling of both of you twinnies 😆❤️
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Pravisht itna chocolaty kyun hai? ☺️☺️🤣
Btw Mahi last EDT locked to here I am announcing I love you baby 🤗❤️
But I love legpulling of both of you twinnies 😆❤️
Kitna Pyaar, mujhpe bhi barsa do😭
Ps; Just kidding, we all love each other,
Āmi tōmāẏa bhālōbās ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Patibabu
Kitna Pyaar, mujhpe bhi barsa do😭
Ps; Just kidding, we all love each other,
Āmi tōmāẏa bhālōbās ❤️❤️
I know you're kidding and yes you know nah how much I love you guys😘😘❤️❤️🤗
Ami o tomake bhalobasi 😆🤗❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Opening this EDT with this cutie ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGrvZTcgN5u/?igshid=xrn4wstd16ng
😆
Cutie sharmaoing😆 ❤️
Mujhe iss scene ka ek remake chaiye, without the glass. 🤪
Hello everyone
Good evening
The whole day I haven't open my Instagram but when I open it what I saw spoiled my mood
Has colors gone mad why they are promoting saudamini I was so angry looking at the video
Kindly edit your comments. Please maintain the decorum of forum. What kind of language you're using for the actress???!! How can you even think like that!!!
Kindly delete it!!!!
hehehhe❤️Originally posted by: ..RiMi..
Happy Birthday 😳🤣