It is a very amazing story.you have written it beautifully
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
It is a very amazing story.you have written it beautifully
Originally posted by: Rohitsad
It is a very amazing story.you have written it beautifully
Thank u so much..😊 It means a lot...👍
Originally posted by: shelly_nair
Sweet OS.
Thank u so much❤
Very well written..
A big thanks for bringing life to the forum through your magic of words
🤗
Keep smiling
Labhya
Very well written..
A big thanks for bringing life to the forum through your magic of words
🤗
Keep smiling
Labhya
Thank you so much dear...❤️
I wasn't sure if people will like my stories..
I love to read a lottt.
But this is the first time I'm writing stories.
And I'm glad you all are liking it.😊
Beautiful OS. Loved it very much.
Originally posted by: Veenapain
Beautiful OS. Loved it very much.
Thank you so much..❤️
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9