nice plan Lalz! I loved that scene! Such a display of possessive babuOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Gonna have it till reunion 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
nice plan Lalz! I loved that scene! Such a display of possessive babuOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Gonna have it till reunion 🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Apsana14
🤣🤣
In kaka matlab apke da k words mein rishton ka majak bana k rakh diya hai sab ne🤣🤣🤣
Bima rules coming in a jet speed..on the way..🤣🤣
Originally posted by: blackhole
Vaise somehow I feel that Ani should get ready for the beatings of his wife for she might not recognise him at first and might end up beating him if he goes to talk to her
Aww that would be such a treat!!!😆
i am sure we will get this scene 🤣
Originally posted by: blackhole
Vaise somehow I feel that Ani should get ready for the beatings of his wife for she might not recognise him at first and might end up beating him if he goes to talk to her
Aww that would be such a treat!!!😆
Every single person in this forum badly want that re..🤣🤣
Originally posted by: blackhole
I guess pehle question toh vo shaadi ka hi karegi... Ke aap phr se shaadi kaise kr sakte hain... Mai toh aapko nahi bhuli aur aap bhool gaye mujhe?
How will he make her understand... This is really a big thing... This second marriage😒
I definitely want her to ask about engagement and marriage thing and also take a promise from him that he will never marry anyone else😆
hell yeahh❤️🤗Originally posted by: blackhole
Vaise somehow I feel that Ani should get ready for the beatings of his wife for she might not recognise him at first and might end up beating him if he goes to talk to her
Aww that would be such a treat!!!😆
lalz your dp how cute ❤Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Exactly.
Ofcourse she will say everything to him but will they show us? 🤪 woh donno chupe rustam 😆
lol... Guess we all are waiting for it!!!!Originally posted by: L6XYUZLPYZ36BG44
i am sure we will get this scene 🤣
And the look on Ani's face would be worth the watch🤣