I know right?? I was shocked too and her online mummy I don’t approve of this UN 😒🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know right?? I was shocked too and her online mummy I don’t approve of this UN 😒🤣
Haina m shocked but apt UN🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I know right?? I was shocked too and her online mummy I don’t approve of this UN 😒🤣
online mummy gets to disapprove only when the deed is done.
Shy reading all this
"I am surrounded by the biggest drama queens in the galaxy"
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina m shocked but apt UN🤣
chalo, koi toh approve kar raha🤣

who could put on the mantle of nakhrewaali?
Also, kifs using "Abey" for the subject name for the pm that scolds me for uninstalling messenger is full "Abey saale" meme vibes

As always me asking what does Shibu UN means 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
As always me asking what does Shibu UN means 🤣
oye is a informal salutation
nakrewaali means a drama queen
You can have the title then 🤣.

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
online mummy gets to disapprove only when the deed is done.
Shy reading all this
"I am surrounded by the biggest drama queens in the galaxy"
@bold - As if he doesn't know already 🤣