Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I think either of them is shooting when other is interviewing..
No no.. most of the time they take interview during their lunch time or pack up time.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I think either of them is shooting when other is interviewing..
No no.. most of the time they take interview during their lunch time or pack up time.
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
No no.. most of the time they take interview during their lunch time or pack up time.
We should ask some website to do joint interview..
In the 2nd part of the video Helly is still kneeling
and massaging Rrahul lower back
I have no words 😆
btw the person voice in the background saying bhabhi is that the actress that plays Sia
I think it's due to lack of time they aren't giving joint IV ...because we got 2 joint IV of RraHel even during covid....in first one Helly was in white saree and Rrahul in black suit ....and 2nd one was during Ganpati festival...
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
In the 2nd part of the video Helly is still kneeling
and massaging Rrahul lower back
I have no words 😆
btw the person voice in the background saying bhabhi is that the actress that plays Sia
Yeah it's Sia....we are getting onscreen content in offscreen now😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGn9Wl0ILuR/?igshid=knyfulro1w4e
Another mazeder vm I've got today😆 I posted it before. Again now I'm posting ...if anyone missed it then watch now.😆
How Mrs. Interesting is regular making Mr. Interesting's life more & more interesting 😆
Bechare vansh humesha daur ke oper e hai jab se shadi ki.😒🤣
🤣🤣
Kya chillaya vansh baba ne
Kahi andar ka organs bahar na aajye 🤣🤣
Tell me one thing...agar yeh log intimate scenes kar sakte hain...toh joint interview dene mein kya hain?
I thinks it’s their schedule Amrita, looks like they are not having lunch time also together. If we observe now a days helly scenes are with other cast also. So may be lunch time for both of them is different
Ha screaming & running dono e organs k liye accha huya🤣 2nd video mast hai😆
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
In the 2nd part of the video Helly is still kneeling
and massaging Rrahul lower back
I have no words 😆
btw the person voice in the background saying bhabhi is that the actress that plays Sia
🤣🤣 Aap kuch miss nahi karte hai na😆😆
Ha screaming & running dono e organs k liye accha huya🤣 2nd video mast hai😆
Watched all 3🤣🤣