Originally posted by: foresight
doesn’t she already even if she has far from realised it
Yes she is...😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: foresight
doesn’t she already even if she has far from realised it
Yes she is...😳
Originally posted by: foresight
correct....I mean what was he doing coming partying with mm when he was worried for preee....she pushed and u let her. Not forgetting the lap stunt anything sooner,,,nor the shirt stunt
I am not sure how i will detox my eyes and brain after that 🤢
Originally posted by: girlTalks
I am not sure how i will detox my eyes and brain after that 🤢
But I feel Rudra needed it...😈
needed what ?
Originally posted by: foresight
correct....I mean what was he doing coming partying with mm when he was worried for preee....she pushed and u let her. Not forgetting the lap stunt anything sooner,,,nor the shirt stunt
Pyaar mein hara hui insaan asa karta.... beats me😔.his wife is gayab n he came to chill in bar with her.how weird he can be? he needs few whacks on his brain cell.
no second thoughts babes, he absolutely needed it
Originally posted by: girlTalks
no second thoughts babes, he absolutely needed it
They are truly soulmates... 🤣
🤣🤣
Well he was worried but us chipkali ne usse kaha shes wih yuvraj so why u worrying and she manipulated him to thnk u dont need to worry when she dont care about u