Does anyone know what is Dhunochi Dance??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Does anyone know what is Dhunochi Dance??
Han because Dashami pe nehi hogi that's why she played Sindoor khela with Tara in advance 🤣 Dashami pe she will be in Tulsipur ❤️
I hope so too 😆Originally posted by: listmist
No😆 me too tried to read the script😆
I hope he remove his beard during reunion scenes😆
😆 Yes there is something on the line of Kasam n all 😳 Kya pata dusri Shaadi na Karne ka Kasam Lia hoOriginally posted by: diya_snow
Heheheh me too trying to read...I can just see last line...Bondita ki kasam....not sure
Originally posted by: diya_snow
Heheheh me too trying to read...I can just see last line...Bondita ki kasam....not sure
Yes after your comment I just checked... It is written like bondita ki kasam😆
Just like we write FF they writes scripts english Hindi dialogues in english words 😳 Dusri Shaadi na Karne ka Kasam le le bas 😆Originally posted by: HTBRPVJ6BNGBN6CC
🤣🤣 i too tried 😆
basically i wanted to see how they write it, in hindi letters or in English letter😆
English letter it is.
i could figure our two words at the last line, "kee kasam"
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
😆 Yes there is something on the line of Kasam n all 😳 Kya pata dusri Shaadi na Karne ka Kasam Lia ho
I think kasam Bondita ko sahi salamat bachane ki...
Ye wala scene I guess next week aayega...they r dragging so ye sab next week hoga...
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Han because Dashami pe nehi hogi that's why she played Sindoor khela with Tara in advance 🤣 Dashami pe she will be in Tulsipur ❤️
Yes❤️
They're going fast now
Dashmi ke din ravan yaani mini ka banda putega
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
😆 Yes there is something on the line of Kasam n all 😳 Kya pata dusri Shaadi na Karne ka Kasam Lia ho
Awww❤️
Han 😳 It's a slow form of dance taking dhunuchi in both handsOriginally posted by: shadow18
Does anyone know what is Dhunochi Dance??