I hope the trp doesn’t mean we see more of mm and Yuvraj
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hope the trp doesn’t mean we see more of mm and Yuvraj
i totally believe that 😆
Originally posted by: foresight
I hope the trp doesn’t mean we see more of mm and Yuvraj
Depends on next week's TRPs. 😆
This is even more absurd 🤣
Rajeev defo got bfr death , we have got living proof 😆 he must be getting after also with mahima waiting for him 😆
🙄 I don’t know anyone in that...for ensemble
Yep, noticed that. But I guess it makes sense. New show, lots of promotions, plus family drama with a good ensemble cast. Everyone loves to watch family drama.
Originally posted by: foresight
correct...that is him. I can hurt her....no one else ...esp mm better dare.
I hope he gives a good one to mental tomorrow... 🤣
I am sure he has tabhi ...🤣
including pg rating contentOriginally posted by: girlTalks
i totally believe that 😆
correct...this is for grahpravesh and pree losing her license.
Ru and mm flirting was this week. So that will come next week in trp
Originally posted by: foresight
including pg rating content
they should defo read those comments , i am counting on it 😉
Originally posted by: foresight
🙄 I don’t know anyone in that...for ensemble
I caught a few clips, looks like the typical YRKKH-esque drama - makes sense they are getting TRPs. Also, primetime slot - so kinda expected.