The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh my god!! That was hot! 😍😍
Amazing gur👏
If they show something like this in the show☺️ everyone would be dead for sure😆
Nice lil is .Thanks 😊
Wow....that was sooooo damn HOT 😍❤❤❤❤❤
I--- 😳😳😳
That was HOT!! ☺️☺️☺️
I could see this happening in front of my eyes.. ☺️☺️
So beautifully written gur..
Loved it 👏👍🏼
Wow Gur that was HOT🔥🔥
Ohh super hot; don't think we will get this level of passion shown show so thank goodness for your entertaining OS's
Dont know about Riddhu but I felt being cast under a spell while reading it given that I could feel and see the words written here.☺️
Just amazing girl! 🤗👏
You raised the bar now, episode phuss na lage🤣
Also finally Mr VRS did the best thing, locked the door😎