kanak's bond with her brothers was so cute ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kanak's bond with her brothers was so cute ❤️
Same
I have never been to India but I am adding Rajasthan to my travel list whenever I visit india 😃

🤗🤗😍😍🤗🤗😍😍🤗🤗
Reading d comments below dis tweet 🌚🌚🌚 damn dis girl has literally proved so many ppl wrong
https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1092737376286359554?s=20
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Reading d comments below dis tweet 🌚🌚🌚 damn dis girl has literally proved so many ppl wrong
https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1092737376286359554?s=20
Wow not a single person mentioned Rhea 😲 but Rhea literally hit the ball out of the park 
Now even I'm wondering who I would've wanted to see with Shaheer if I had read this tweet in feb 2019 😆
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Reading d comments below dis tweet 🌚🌚🌚 damn dis girl has literally proved so many ppl wrong
https://twitter.com/RajBaddhan/status/1092737376286359554?s=20
I did not like any of the suggested actresses for this role 😆 even if I had read this in 2019 my reaction would have been the same 😆
Apart from Rhea I would have probably preferred Shrenu Parekh in her younger days..
I can not imagine anyone else as mishti 😳 she literally lived mishti and breathe life into the character. I guess another thing I am thankful to this ph for, their choice of mishbir, apart from their choice of that cutie as amish