What was the precap you guys?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What was the precap you guys?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Tujhe kya lagta hai Kaka batayenge kya Mini ko? Bilkul nhi.
Na bataye to acha hai yaar😔
Mini khud phir koi galti karegi shayad😔
Ani bhi na😡 why he said mini ko batana
Phir se do haathon me ladoo chahiye
🤣
jo sabak mila hai iske baad jindegi vaarr kabhi na chodega usse maa k ghar 😆
Maa ke ghar to door school v sath hi jayega sayad 🤣
Kaan dard ho jaegaa🤣🤣
But RC house drama ,Ani - Sourabh was good❤️
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I wish kaka doesn't say mini too or he witness her andhi drama
I bloddy don't want that cringe engagement track to drag 🤢👎🏼
UL -I said the same Lalz.
Hope they won't go back to square1 just like after bed wetting track.
It's too much.
They should have introduced new tracks like Tara Bai but should end Mini.
RC ki daulat🤣
Octo 🤗
Aww thank you for missing me 🤗
Now I am here 😳❤️
haan 🤣Originally posted by: Prit_007
Maa ke ghar to door school v sath hi jayega sayad 🤣
ya phir ghar pe hi school banale i mean home schooling 😆
I hope Kaka doesn't inform Mini.