on positive note - we might get Dushliya😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
on positive note - we might get Dushliya😆
Arre, yes!!!!Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
on positive note - we might get Dushliya😆
Today's episode had so much drama that I had to watch the few scenes to understand what's happening.
🤣🤣Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
on positive note - we might get Dushliya😆
Oh damn itne tension mein I totally forgot..yasss🥳
Sometimes I feel like more than Rhea, Shahana will marry Ranbir the first chance she gets as she's so obsessed with him🤔
Ye lo 2 second ka guilty look😆

it might be misleading...cvs are expert in that
thats why I said 2 sec😛Originally posted by: sanyogitaprc
it might be misleading...cvs are expert in that
I love how confidently Ranbir said never ever in his life he loved Rhea
Hi guys !
I have been stalking your AT since days and am so happy to see so many Pranbir fans.
While I always feel KKB may go PR way, I know for a fact that Ranbir is too stubborn to agree to Prachi. I have already imagined scenarios in my head where Ranbir will force Prachi to marry him through his childish antics and then confront Rhea. Later he can show Prachi how entire family is worthless of her love and then they can go away together.
Biggest punishment for Abhigya would be that Prachi forgets them( loses her memory) and then they see her with a new family and Ranbir😆 my gosh I have even imagined the rashan and revenge music for that.
I m glad Ranbir told the truth before any misunderstanding could occur. He is very straightforward and cute that way❤️
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3