wow Prachi's upcoming look
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
wow Prachi's upcoming look
Exactly my reaction when I see Pragya still in denial of Pranbir love.

What.the.hell Chaubeys are back!!!
I hope this time Ranbir gets free from fake accusations.
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I hope this time Ranbir gets free from fake accusations.
hopefully...now that Choubey are back, there will be more drama...n looks like this track will get over in Dusshera celebration
but i wonder how will prachi go there?
Ugghh hopefully Maya won't start "I will marry Ranbir" drama againOriginally posted by: sanyogitaprc
hopefully...now that Choubey are back, there will be more drama...n looks like this track will get over in Dusshera celebration
I am eager to see what Rhea wants to say. In precap she looks like she's still in "goody two shoes" mode🤔
don't tell me iska "I love you di" nautanki will go on🤢
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3