Bas Dashmi ke din ka wait kroo Bon Tarabai ko maregi bhi Durgaa Maa banke🤡
Ye v dika denge ab makers for sure👏😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bas Dashmi ke din ka wait kroo Bon Tarabai ko maregi bhi Durgaa Maa banke🤡
Ye v dika denge ab makers for sure👏😭
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I read the full precap only after this comment yaar
I take back my words....why they are portraying bon as a typical bahu
Worst epi till date. Poor editing..bad camera angles.. lot of confusion.. 🤦♀️
Pcp to matlab subhanalllah
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Jes tum dekhlo 🤣
Atleast precap dekhlo 🤣🤣🤣
I'm waiting for your katarnak review 🤣
review dene ke liye pura epi dekhna padega 😆 sirf precap pe apne "kimti" 🤣 shabd waste nehi karungi mein 😆
I'm so pissed off. Yeh kya kar rahe ho makers. Like she's a child why giving her such heavy dialogues, the baby couldn't even pronounce Ashtami properly, ypu know she's a child. -_-
Damn I should be feeling bad 😭 my ani is hurt with lots of blood loss 😭
Kuch toh sensible dikate ye log
Meri dukh ko haasi mein badaldiya after precap 🤣
Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I read the full precap only after this comment yaar
I take back my words....why they are portraying bon as a typical bahu
Exactly it was looking funny + odd😆
Baby to hai❤️
Bas Dashmi ke din ka wait kroo Bon Tarabai ko maregi bhi Durgaa Maa banke🤡
That would be like taking too much inspiration from gopi vahu🤣🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Damn I should be feeling bad 😭 my ani is hurt with lots of blood loss 😭
Kuch toh sensible dikate ye log
Meri dukh ko haasi mein badaldiya after precap 🤣
wahi na! matlab serious cheezo ko bhi serious nehi rehne dete yeh bekar ke makers!😆
Ani played football with gungrooo 🤣🤣🤣
For a sec , I thought it will land in tarabhai dusri aankh damn it didn't land there 🤔 maza aajata aur 🤣