Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I mean if we are fully stretching everything to its logical conclusion, Neurotypical individuals making assumptions about the sexual drive and consent of a woman with autism seems demeaning. ðŸ¤“

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn

Love and relationships don't need sex but we all have sexual urges except asexual people (sorry for not taking them into consideration). But I'm not aphobic. You take that back.

Also there was no hint of Barfi being asexual in the movie, so if I don't consider him one, that's my choice and interpretation.

I am not calling you aphobic but the last sentences you wrote one .. 

Originally posted by: Stella_001

I am not calling you aphobic but the last sentences you wrote one .. 

Sorry, you can't take each and every person into consideration while writing something that's true for people in general. Asexuals are rare exceptions, and love includes sexual attraction for 99% of people. 

Unless it is expressly shown that Barfi was asexual, we cannot assume that way. 

Stella_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Sorry, you can't take each and every person into consideration while writing something that's true for people in general. Asexuals are rare exceptions, and love includes sexual attraction for 99% of people. 

Unless it is expressly shown that Barfi was asexual, we cannot assume that way. 

who said 99% of people feels sexual attraction ?? you do realise there’s a whole spectrum of asexuality and sometimes people are not even out as asexuals ?! 

Also barfi is a fiction work and one can hc them as asexuals ..  

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Here we go again ðŸ˜†

Also, for girls.. it’s especially difficult because they get periods. Many parents get the ovaries taken out because they can’t manage periods. 

GumGum thumbnail

Asexual log really mein hote hai kya?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stella_001

It wasn’t shown or indicted in the movie that they had sex .. 

also love and sex are two very different things .. 

@bold : that’s aphobic .. relationship isn’t always about sex and if one of the partner or both of them are asexuals than yes they can go on without having sex ... 

I agree with you that relationships aren’t always or completely about sex. Sex is just a part of it. So if you love someone, and can’t have sex for any reason - an accident, some illness or whatever reason would you leave that person, some have a condition where sex is extremely painful and can’t have sex (can’t remember name of the illness). After some years, when people start to age, sexually people decline in their urges and after a point don’t have sex at all, so there are things more important in a relationship.

Some will disagree because for them sex is the most important aspect and they can’t compromise on it.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

Asexual log really mein hote hai kya?

I know married people who don’t like having sex, they liked it before being married. ðŸ˜†

Probably because they do t have a good relationship with their spouse l..

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I know married people who don’t like having sex, they liked it before being married. ðŸ˜†

Probably because they do t have a good relationship with their spouse l..

That's majboori, stress, lack of time/energy... that's not asexuality. 

Edited by GumGum - 3 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: GumGum

That's majboori, stress, lack of time/energy... that's not asexuality. 

Ya.. but some don’t like and don’t want to do it. Not lack of time or stress. Maybe be less hormones?