Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
bilkul tu scenes batana main song bata dungi🤣
Thik he 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
bilkul tu scenes batana main song bata dungi🤣
Thik he 🤣
maze me hu me to
Darshi kaise ho???
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hola kya chal raha hai??
Hii darshi 🤗
@bold: If you're in the open then sky, and if you're in room then I am sure it must be ceiling🤣
Jokes apart. Nothing special😆
Hii kya post kar rahi he ?
Hii kya post kar rahi he ?
Iss pyar ko ki list🤣
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
@bold: If you're in the open then sky, and if you're in room then I am sure it must be ceiling🤣
Jokes apart. Nothing special😆
Pehli line padh laga aage sayri hogi🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Darshi kaise ho???
I am good Nishu.. how are you??