@Diva @Iram @Ash Thank you
Diva, hot avatar shayad Usud mein hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Diva @Iram @Ash Thank you
Diva, hot avatar shayad Usud mein hai
Bhabhi just hit a sixer today🤣. Sana be like - Agar mein bhai banungi to tu bhi behen hi banaayega🤣
🤣🤣
I don't know why but I got reminded of the scene from their live...her expression when someone asked "Neha Sharma k saath kaam karke kaisa laga??"🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ashhima3
If you want a fan base then either let that contestant be Sid’s fan or he should be targeted by Sid himself 😆
I m still struck by the speed at which "sara fan army" came into existence and then vanished with the same speed😳😆
Promo bhi kaisa kaata hai. Sid ke haath .mein sab🤣
https://twitter.com/BiggBoss/status/1318084467806752768?s=19
Btw. Bhula dunga 2mn comments done
https://twitter.com/muskaan1212/status/1318080829071847425?s=19