Yeah the bank name is hilarious Lavy
isa lol 😆 Bhagu ate your digital chocolates 🍫
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Yeah the bank name is hilarious Lavy
isa lol 😆 Bhagu ate your digital chocolates 🍫
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
🤣🤣 Hopefully she won't kill you for 'Lagaye huye ilzaam' ( Your accusations🤣)
Lagaye huye ilzam is one of the line of EDKV2 title song😆
Then I will bring the boring lawyer Vikramji....so Bhagu will run away seeing him.........🤣I know the title track...Alina translated for us in English......
Originally posted by: priya185
Yeah the bank name is hilarious Lavy
isa lol 😆 Bhagu ate your digital chocolates 🍫
Thanks, Priya...yes...she did digitally and swamped all the data from her memory box.....
Then I will bring the boring lawyer Vikramji....so Bhagu will run away seeing him.........🤣I know the title track...Alina translated for us in English......
Vikram Ji need to take permission from Suman, you know Turu Love...🤣 So Use the sweet words/Money for Suman🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Vikram Ji need to take permission from Suman, you know Turu Love...🤣 So Use the sweet words/Money for Suman🤣
that's a concern.........I don't need any turu love from him...........yuck.........maybe then I will go to other dude.......🤣
that's a concern.........I don't need any turu love from him...........yuck.........maybe then I will go to other dude.......🤣
That's better🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
That's better🤣
Who's that other dude?....what Bunty does...trying to figure out what is his aim in life besides being Shravan's sidekick..........
Isa ji aap ek chocolate dedo mujhe bass
aap baaki ke saare kha lena❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Isa ji aap ek chocolate dedo mujhe bass
aap baaki ke saare kha lena❤️🤗
JK...buddy...it's all your....❤️🤗
Who's that other dude?....what Bunty does...trying to figure out what is his aim in life besides being Shravan's sidekick..........
Keep wondering, also imagine something in your mind cause writers are not willing to let us all that soon🤣