LBC- A fun post! Winner on Pg. 5- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

60

Views

2.9k

Users

12

Likes

100

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#51

Yeah the bank name is hilarious Lavy

isa lol 😆 Bhagu ate your digital chocolates 🍫

SCXU3XG2CFOBSVUN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#52

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

🤣🤣 Hopefully she won't kill you for 'Lagaye huye ilzaam' ( Your accusations🤣)

Lagaye huye ilzam is one of the line of EDKV2 title song😆


Then I will bring the boring lawyer Vikramji....so Bhagu will run away seeing him.........🤣I know the title track...Alina translated for us in English......

SCXU3XG2CFOBSVUN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#53

Originally posted by: priya185

Yeah the bank name is hilarious Lavy

isa lol 😆 Bhagu ate your digital chocolates 🍫


Thanks, Priya...yes...she did digitally and swamped all the data from her memory box.....

VIYA2BPPZIM737HT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#54

Originally posted by: 5S2ASE6CK6KK5SEU


Then I will bring the boring lawyer Vikramji....so Bhagu will run away seeing him.........🤣I know the title track...Alina translated for us in English......

Vikram Ji need to take permission from Suman, you know Turu Love...🤣 So Use the sweet words/Money for Suman🤣

SCXU3XG2CFOBSVUN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#55

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Vikram Ji need to take permission from Suman, you know Turu Love...🤣 So Use the sweet words/Money for Suman🤣


that's a concern.........I don't need any turu love from him...........yuck.........maybe then I will go to other dude.......🤣

VIYA2BPPZIM737HT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#56

Originally posted by: COBQHBLSSOAWY6AZ


that's a concern.........I don't need any turu love from him...........yuck.........maybe then I will go to other dude.......🤣

That's better🤣

SCXU3XG2CFOBSVUN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#57


Who's that other dude?....what Bunty does...trying to figure out what is his aim in life besides being Shravan's sidekick..........

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#58

Isa ji aap ek chocolate dedo mujhe bass

aap baaki ke saare kha lena❤️🤗

SCXU3XG2CFOBSVUN thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#59

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Isa ji aap ek chocolate dedo mujhe bass

aap baaki ke saare kha lena❤️🤗

JK...buddy...it's all your....❤️🤗

VIYA2BPPZIM737HT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#60

Originally posted by: 2ZJYN3JK3UFVE3EP


Who's that other dude?....what Bunty does...trying to figure out what is his aim in life besides being Shravan's sidekick..........

Keep wondering, also imagine something in your mind cause writers are not willing to let us all that soon🤣

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".