Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
But she is unwell.
She is under treatment for 21 days already taking heavy doses.
She shouldn't have opted for travel
And canteen foods has caused her a lot.
What happened to her😲
I hope she gets well soon😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
But she is unwell.
She is under treatment for 21 days already taking heavy doses.
She shouldn't have opted for travel
And canteen foods has caused her a lot.
What happened to her😲
I hope she gets well soon😭
Canteen food won't suit her.
And she is taking sysron ncr and some related medicines since one month.
And now is feeling unwell.
Next week she is been invited to UK too.
This is why she went to Chennai yesterday.
Ashi liked it😊
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Canteen food won't suit her.
And she is taking sysron ncr and some related medicines since one month.
And now is feeling unwell.
Next week she is been invited to UK too.
This is why she went to Chennai yesterday.
UK? How will she go there 🤔
I hope she gets better😒
I think the RSC committee in Chennai have already transcend the expenses of her.
I didn't talked to her in person.
I Will meet her tomorrow
Only then I will come to know everything.
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
I think the RSC committee in Chennai have already transcend the expenses of her.
I didn't talked to her in person.
I Will meet her tomorrow
Only then I will come to know everything.
Not about the expenses but in this COVID time, will it be safe? She isn't well also. It worries me🤓
Oh! Tell her I sent her lots of love. ❤️
I think they're promising her safety with full precautions.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Not about the expenses but in this COVID time, will it be safe? She isn't well also. It worries me🤓
Oh! Tell her I sent her lots of love. ❤️
It worries me too ma.
I think she will opt out from going.
Will sure convey your regards to her.
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
I think they're promising her safety with full precautions.
It worries me too ma.
I think she will opt out from going.
Will sure convey your regards to her.
Let's see what she decides. 🤓
Thank you🤗
Shaheen is that one person who can make my heart race due to all the worries I have for herOriginally posted by: RoyalDreams97
I think the RSC committee in Chennai have already transcend the expenses of her.
I didn't talked to her in person.
I Will meet her tomorrow
Only then I will come to know everything.
I am worried for her due to this pandemic problem