Poll
Kon hoga Ghar se beghar
Kon hoga beghar Ghar se is baar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope Abhinav kyuki Jaan ko toh BB ne aur khilana hai godi me but Shehzaad ke chancee bhi kafi hai
BTW, jo titles apne sabko dia hai options me.. Too good 🤣
Wah kya naamkaran kiya inn logo kah 👏
The options... 🤣🤣
I heard it's apparently a no eviction week! Just to save Jaan (because he got the lowest votes), they threw the hardwork of all the contestants who did that immunity task down the drain.. so many people were injured doing that task.. & end me mila kya? THENGA! 🤢
How are you Vicky?
Great to see that you are back with your hilarious options wala poll.😆
Jaan should be eliminated but BB won't let him go I think
yeah it's between Abhinav n shehzaad I guessOriginally posted by: Babygirl728
I hope Abhinav kyuki Jaan ko toh BB ne aur khilana hai godi me but Shehzaad ke chancee bhi kafi hai
BTW, jo titles apne sabko dia hai options me.. Too good 🤣
typical big boss😆Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar
I heard it's apparently a no eviction week! Just to save Jaan (because he got the lowest votes), they threw the hardwork of all the contestants who did that immunity task down the drain.. so many people were injured doing that task.. & end me mila kya? THENGA! 🤢
hii shiiny🤗How are you Vicky?
Great to see that you are back with your hilarious options wala poll.😆
Jaan should be eliminated but BB won't let him go I think
I'm good n u??
Yep, I thinks it's either no eviction or it's between shehzaad n abhinav
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar
I heard it's apparently a no eviction week! Just to save Jaan (because he got the lowest votes), they threw the hardwork of all the contestants who did that immunity task down the drain.. so many people were injured doing that task.. & end me mila kya? THENGA! 🤢
Very predictable if true lol
But what happens if Jaan is in the danger zone next week as well? He’ll always get the lowest votes so will bb keep on having non eviction weeks to save Arti 2.0 till Kumar Sanu comes in fam week? 😂😂