Poll
Who do you think will be eliminated this week?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: VMGVQR5KYX5PO2H2
Baki sab to theek hai magar Shehzad kab se nice ho gaya wo bhi in comparission of lovii dovee jaan ke aage 😆
Hahahahah I know BB don't show us much what Shehzad is doing on the show but he's not being mean like Nikki or chipku like Jaan. As comparison to them, He's still Good. That's why I used nice. 😆
Hahahahah I know BB don't show us much what Shehzad is doing on the show but he's not being mean like Nikki or chipku like Jaan. As comparison to them, He's still Good. That's why I used nice. 😆
Kal SId ko dekh ke laga last season miss nahi karna tha 😆
Oh you missed last season??😳😳 You should watch it, it was the most popular season.
I missed last episode of this season. 😆😆
No yaar aaj bhi yaad ata hai uska phata shirt ! Kitna iconic !
I used to liked him too but jho hua hai na uske baad I never want anyone to became like him not even my least favorite contestant😆
Jaan will stay I guess as he has this angle with Nikki and Abhinav or Shehzaad might leave. I don’t know tho if it’s based on votes no way Jaan should be safe.
Sadly, it seems to be Shehzaad based on today’s episode.
I want Jaan tu leave but I doubt BB so Shahzad can leave
Shehzad he was hardly seen this whole week apart from barking at Nishant