Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Them cooking their secret dish 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyvik0JARo/?igshid=1lhwv384pnjah
slowly they were adding ingredients here for spicy hot dish😉
There was edit of SouNoor on this. It was beautiful
Hotand I love those white eyeliner
Good morning🤗
Good morning dear 🥳
Hotand I love those white eyeliner
I dont like this white liner. I find it spooky😆
I loved the blue one though
Originally posted by: anjali0111
I dont like this white liner. I find it spooky😆
I loved the blue one though
Thats why I like it .looks spooky😎 suits for night out 😉
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
Ok, dont ask me why but its holi and I wanted to post something but couldnt complete it on time. Its stupid so dont have high hopes. MiNeil OS...
229